LA CORUÑA SPORTS GOALKEEPER SOCKS 23/24 ORANGE KOMBAT SPARK PRO
Deportivo de la Coruña goalkeeper socks 23/24. Official orange goalkeeper kit socks, Kombat Spark Pro model by Kappa.
With the latest KOMBAT PRO textile technology, the Deportivo de la Coruña goalkeeper soccer socks offer total support.
Deportivo de la Coruña goalkeeper socks 23/24, orange color:
- Official high goalkeeper socks.
- Terry sole for maximum cushioning
- Ventilation on the instep
- Specific anatomical line for left foot and right foot.
- Inscription of the letters DE in white on the front, on a orange background.
- White Kappa Omini logo at back, mid-calf.
- Elastic polyamide fiber: 75% polyester, 15% cotton, 6% polyamide, 4% elastane
Política de seguridad
Política de entrega
Política de devolución
You might also like
Official kit of Deportivo de la Coruña, season 23/24, designed by Kappa. Soccer socks, official goalkeeper socks of the club, in orange, Kombat Spark Pro model by kappa.
The official kits of the team, both for the outfield players and for the goalkeepers, are designed by Kappa, looking for the latest in quality fabrics and the most innovative lines in design. This is how these modern game garments have been created, among which we also find socks.
Soccer players should be comfortable, dressed as if they were wearing nothing and comfortable from head to toe. And it is on the feet where a garment comes into play that, although it seems simple and is not given the importance it deserves, is key.
Why are good soccer socks important? Why is it essential to choose top-quality soccer socks like these from Kappa?
Soccer is played with the feet, and as such, the feet must be comfortable, feel free and without pressure. The players cannot be aware of whether a sock falls down, if it wrinkles and bothers them between the toes on the heel. For this reason, good soccer socks, goalkeeper socks or quality game socks like these are so important.
With them, players will be sure that nothing will bother them or bother their feet and they will be able to run freely, hitting the ball without thinking about repositioning their socks every now and then.
This quality in terms of fabric and shape is the result of textile research and development by the Italian firm Kappa, which in recent years has developed cutting-edge fabrics that make its garments unique.
In addition to the official orange goalkeeper shirt and the official goalkeeper kit shorts in orange, you can complete the look to safeguard the goal with these matching soccer socks.
Deportivo de la Coruña 23/24 football socks, orange and white:
- Soccer socks for goalkeeper
- High football socks, over the knee, ideal for games, competitions, training with friends...
- Total support, comfort throughout the training session or match.
- The sole is made of terry cloth so the tread is softer, like padding, for greater cushioning after jumps, and also for running around the field.
- The socks, official Deportivo de la Coruña goalkeeper socks, are the Kappa Kombat Spark Pro model and have an exclusive design with a specific anatomical line for the left and right foot.
- Design in orange. Initials DE on the front in white, at knee height.
- White Kappa Omini logo on the back at mid-calf height.
- Dark gray toe and heel.
- The instep is made of fabric that allows ventilation.
- Hydro-Way Protection technology that allows sweat to escape to the outside, keeping the foot dry without letting it slip.
Composition and care of the Deportivo de la Coruña 23/24 goalkeeper socks, orange:
- Elastic polyamide fiber fabric: 75% polyester, 15% cotton, 6% polyamide, 4% elastane
- Machine wash 30º
- Do not bleach
- Composicion 1
- 75% polyester, 15% cotton, 6% polyamide, 4% elastane
- Tratamiento 1
- Machine wash 30º
- Tratamiento 2
- Do not bleach
- Fabricado en